Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Our DAIRY FREE Diet

About a month and a half after Trevor and I got married, we decided to get him into the doctor. He had ongoing stomach pain since his mission to Peru. After talking with the doctor, he decided he wanted Trevor to go on a 10-day dairy free diet. Yay....I quickly found out how hard that was. Come to find out, on day 10 Trevor felt better. No stomach pain. We continued on this diet for a few more weeks. Milk is Trevor's comfort food. By himself, he could easily go through a gallon of milk every two days if i'd let him. (I'm not a huge milk fan, but I do love my cheese :)

So, now we are just trying to figure out where his tolerance level is. I didn't intend for my recipes page to be all dairy free. But if you're like us and need good ideas for dairy free foods, follow along. I've found some super yummy recipes! 

I know Trevor misses his milk, but I must say, I like this new diet. I've lost about 10 pounds since we got married back in August! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment