Sunday, February 23, 2014

Fast Asian Broccoli and Beef

I LOVE Asian food. So whenever I can cook something slightly Asian, I will. I've had some frozen broccoli that I've wanted to use for the last little while and so I did! This recipe is super simple, stupidly simple. You don't need any fancy Asian seasoning to make this yummy dish.

Ingredients: 
- Beef
- Broccoli
- Garlic (I minced mine, 2 cloves)
- Mr. Yoshida's marinade


Use what beef you have on hand. I had some frozen beef that I had cooked a few weeks back. I used my wok to heat it up. Meanwhile I minced 2 cloves of garlic. After the meat was warmed up, I sliced it into bite sized pieces. I put the meat back in the wok, put in the garlic, broccoli and a fair amount of Mr. Yoshida's marinade. This stuff is amazing. If you don't have some, get it! :) 

I quickly made some 5 minute rice to put my yummy meaty mixture on top of and dinner was finished. It took me maybe 30 minutes from start to finish. I love fast and simple meals, especially when I already have everything on hand. Mr. Yoshida's is made from soy sauce but has sugar added to give it a sweet and sour flavor. It's heavenly.

Hint: The best part of this dish is all the leftover seasonings that left in the pan. Be the last one to dish up and you'll have the most flavorful dish! :) 








Happy Eating! 

- SamiMae 



No comments:

Post a Comment