Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Chicken and Veggies

I love dinners that require little prep time. This was another dish that was delicious and took very little time. It was simple and filling with a burst of flavor. It's super simple. Are you ready for this?!

1. Wash and cut up 3 small russet potatoes
2. Pull out 3-4 chicken tenderloins
3. Drain can of green beans
4. Put in a casserole dish. Potatoes on one side, chicken in the middle, green beans on the other side.
5. Top it all with Grill Mates Montreal Chicken seasoning and a little bit of butter
6. Cook 1 hour at 375.

This was simple and perfect. It took me maybe 15 minutes to prepare, and then I could go about doing other things while it cooked! (Like cleaning the house. :)
Everything is raw in this picture. The only oil in this dish, was the little bit of butter I used. I think I had about 2-3 Tablespoons that I used. I just cut it up small. 


Here is the finished product! YUM!


- SamiMae


No comments:

Post a Comment