Sunday, January 12, 2014

Pineapple BBQ Chicken Quesadillas

I actually made this dish a few weeks ago and I don't think I have pictures, but let me tell you - it was YUMMY! This dish I will be making again. It was so super fast and easy, and the idea came from Pinterest. :) It was a hit!

Ingredients:
Tortillas
Shredded cheese
Can of chicken
BBQ sauce
Pineapple
Cilantro
Jalapeno (optional)

To make this dish, I drained the can of chicken and put it in a pan. I added some BBQ sauce and the pineapple. I used quite a bit of  pineapple juice to keep it moist. I diced up a jalapeno real fine and only added a tiny bit. So, I cooked all these items in a pan to warm them up. After they were warm, I moved the mixture onto a tortilla, on a skillet. Before I folded the tortilla in half, I added on some cheese and a some cilantro. I folded the tortilla over, (so it's in half) and cooked it until it was golden brown on both sides. This let the cheese melt and hardened the tortilla just a bit to make it crispy.

After it was cooked, we dipped it in sour cream. This was a super quick and tasty dish. Next time I make it, i'll pictures. Give this recipe a try. It was AWESOME!

-SamiMae

No comments:

Post a Comment